NST Scholarship Fund
Scholarship application opens for new applicants every year on December 1’st. Students seeking to renew the scholarship can start the process when the renewals application opens every year on January 1’st.
Applications must be submitted by 4/1—please see the Two Ten website for more information on the deadlines.
- Want to learn more about what Two Ten does for our industry, look under Who We Are.
- The completion of the NST scholarship is the responsibility of the student and the NST member.
- No extension or grace period is given for incomplete applications.
- Your application is handled by a third party scholarship management company hired by Two-Ten to protect your privacy and confidential information.
- No NST Board member or employee of NST has any bearing on the outcome of the scholarship.