Welcome to National Shoe Travelers
National Shoe Travelers is a membership organization with a mission to represent and advance the association members’ competitiveness, productivity and profitability in the global market. We will improve the ability for members to network with fellow professionals in the retail and marketing arenas. Our members gain information, education, professional development, benefits and service for a small financial investment in their business future.
Pictures from our NST Day in Las Vegas!
Click on an image to enlarge.
NST Membership Drive for 2014
November kicked off the renewal campaign for Membership Drive for NST. NST will be attending the FFANY SHOW, December 4-6. Please contact or text Meaghan Lawson if you would like her to visit your booth for renewal or enrollment information. 503-890-6315.
We value your commitment to NST and will continue to improve the benefits to help assist you on the Road. Please send in your application for 2014 and updates Life Insurance Beneficiary form to the NST office. Applications can be completed on line, emailed or faxed to the NST office. Please remember there is no automatic renewal. We have switched to a rolling calendar and if you have any questions or concerns when your membership is set to expire, please email the office. We are here and happy to assist
- Current Dues $100/rolling calendar year
- Enrolled Members receive a tiered life insurance policy; $15,000 to $2,500 depending on age
- Established a 1.5 million dollar endowment fund to assist current members in times of critical need or financial hardships
- Unlimited Access to NST General Counsel, Steven Sack. Unlimited phone calls and will review all legal documents and contracts – pertaining to footwear industry
- Complimentary Bag Service at FN Platform
- FedEx Shipping Discounts and Office Depot Discounts
- Networking opportunities with the NST Job Board http://mynst.org/job-board/
- Sample Bag discount from Pat Philmon http://www.philmoncorporation.com
Click the above NST Renewal Banner to be taken to the online Membership form. You will be able to make your membership payment directly on line. If you would rather mail your Membership Application and payment to the National Shoe Travelers, we have provided you with an Offline Membership Application. It is a fillable PDF, which can be filled on your computer, printed and mailed with your payment.
The National Shoe Travelers is Proud to announce their New Board of Directors for 2013/14.
General Board Members
This dynamic group of individuals is dedicated and energized to bring NST to the next level in 2013/14. Their mission is to enhance the experience of the rep on the road. We are continuing to seek additional benefits and opportunities for our members. Please feel free to contact any of the Board Members with suggestions or comments that you may have in your territory.
Refer a Member and Enter into the Drawing to win a $100 American Express Gift Card!
The Challenge is on – Refer a member to join the National Shoe Travelers and your name will be entered in a contest to win a $100 American Express Gift Card and be featured in our NST Blog of Member of the Month. Names will be drawn on a quarterly basis.