Welcome to National Shoe Travelers
National Shoe Travelers is a membership organization with a mission to represent and advance the association members’ competitiveness, productivity and profitability in the global market. We will improve the ability for members to network with fellow professionals in the retail and marketing arenas. Our members gain information, education, professional development, benefits and service for a small financial investment in their business future.
The National Shoe Travelers is Proud to announce their New Board of Directors for 2013/14.
General Board Members
This dynamic group of individuals is dedicated and energized to bring NST to the next level in 2013/14. Their mission is to enhance the experience of the rep on the road. We are continuing to seek additional benefits and opportunities for our members. Please feel free to contact any of the Board Members with suggestions or comments that you may have in your territory.
Are your sample cases relics? Are they overweight? Are they out of compliance with the airline requirements of 62” total inches?
“Just in Case” is a new sample case that will protect your samples and your bottom line. Hate when you are charged by the airlines for overweight samples? Packed normally, the case will weigh-in at close to the 50lb. weight parameter. Fellow Shoe Traveler and Shoe Rep Veteran, Pat Philmon, has designed this case with the road warrior in mind.
Benefits of the “Just in Case”:
- The case is lightweight and very manageable with rubber-wheeled casters for easy, quiet rolling.
- The case is made with a proven durable exterior material.
- The Interior is made of all sewn components that are rigid enough to protect the shoes but flexible enough to accommodate a wide variety of footwear styles and shapes. No more glued down cloth and plywood to contend with.
- Standard case is built on 32-sample base interior or configuration; however, can be easy converted to smaller compartments with extra partitions to allow for women’s heel heights and boots.
- Case is warrantied against manufactured defects.
- Case is guaranteed to meet the 62 inch maximum for checked bags.
Retail is $450 and the NST exclusive HOLIDAY discount price is $299 for all current members.
Please call the NST office or Pat Philmon directly for the NST Promo code.
Refer a Member and Enter into the Drawing to win a $100 American Express Gift Card!
The Challenge is on – Refer a member to join the National Shoe Travelers and your name will be entered in a contest to win a $100 American Express Gift Card and be featured in our NST Blog of Member of the Month. Names will be drawn on a quarterly basis.