Welcome to National Shoe Travelers
National Shoe Travelers is a membership organization with a mission to represent and advance the association members’ competitiveness, productivity and profitability in the global market. We will improve the ability for members to network with fellow professionals in the retail and marketing arenas. Our members gain information, education, professional development, benefits and service for a small financial investment in their business future.
National Shoe Travelers (NST) Donates $1M to Two Ten Footwear Foundation
New annual scholarship fund established by NST for its members and their families Read more…
The National Shoe Travelers is Proud to announce their New Board of Directors for 2014/15.
General Board Members
This dynamic group of individuals is dedicated and energized to bring NST to the next level in 2014/15. Their mission is to enhance the experience of the rep on the road. We are continuing to seek additional benefits and opportunities for our members. Please feel free to contact any of the Board Members with suggestions or comments that you may have in your territory.
We would like to extend a thank you and well wishes to Bob Ryan and Danny Lakin who have served faithfully on the NST Board for the past several years. We will miss their dedication and enthusiasm that they have brought to the NST Board and the association.
Pictures from our NST Day in Las Vegas!
Click on an image to enlarge.
NST Membership Drive for 2015
November kicked off the renewal campaign for Membership Drive for NST. NST will be attending the FFANY SHOW, December 4-6. Please contact or text Meaghan Lawson if you would like her to visit your booth for renewal or enrollment information. 503-890-6315.
We value your commitment to NST and will continue to improve the benefits to help assist you on the Road. Please send in your application for 2014 and updates Life Insurance Beneficiary form to the NST office. Applications can be completed on line, emailed or faxed to the NST office. Please remember there is no automatic renewal. We have switched to a rolling calendar and if you have any questions or concerns when your membership is set to expire, please email the office. We are here and happy to assist
• The National Shoe Travelers has established a $1 million dollar Scholarship Fund for higher education
for members, children and their grandchildren. Recipients will be awarded up to $5,000 a year and is renewable for four years of higher education.
• The National Shoe Travelers has established a $1.5 million dollar endowment to assist current members in times of critical need and financial hardships.
• Enrolled Members receive a tiered life insurance policy, $15,000 to $2500 based on age through Standard Insurance. The policy also includes a Medex Travel Assistance program that is invaluable for traveling reps on the road.
• Partnership with Two Ten Job Portal.
• NST’s General Counsel, Steven Mitchell Sack, is available to all members for all legal matters.
• Complimentary Cart Service for FN Platform at Magic.
• FedEx office and Shipping discounts.
• Office Depot discounts
• Sample Bag Discounts
• NST is a dynamic organization of “sales reps helping sales reps.”
• Networking Opportunities with the NST Job Board and Member Portal.
Click the above NST Renewal Banner to be taken to the online Membership form. You will be able to make your membership payment directly on line. If you would rather mail your Membership Application and payment to the National Shoe Travelers, we have provided you with an Offline Membership Application. It is a fillable PDF, which can be filled on your computer, printed and mailed with your payment.
Refer a Member and Enter into the Drawing to win a $100 Visa Gift Card!
The Challenge is on – Refer a member to join the National Shoe Travelers and your name will be entered in a contest to win a $100 American Express Gift Card and be featured in our NST Blog of Member of the Month. Names will be drawn on a quarterly basis.